WHAT SETS OFFSET PRINTING APART FROM OTHER TECHNIQUES?
SP GROUP is aware of the importance of developing systems and processes that make our products increasingly versatile, innovative and sustainable. This is why we recommend offset printing for plastic packaging.
How does this technique work?
Offset printing is a chemical mechanical printing system where a previously engraved plate passes the print to a rubber blanket that then transfers the image to the printing surface. The result is a perfect design. The drying is performed by an electron beam curing process, which beams electrons onto the material causing the ink to cure instantly and ensuring it is immediately fixed to the film.
Did you know we were the first company in Spain to use intelligent offset printing?
What are the advantages for you?
- Excellent visual quality on both paper and plastic film.
- Well-defined typography, good blending and a quality similar to rotogravure printing.
- Greater colour opacity and incredible definition.
- Perfect for short and medium runs, in products with a high design rotation.
- Agile and rapid response time when there is a change of design.
- Solvent-free electron beam inks are used, which makes it one of the most sustainable printing systems.
- No spending on cylinders
- Joint runs, subject to a pre-print evaluation, with a response time of approximately one working day.
Which formats can it be used with?
The offset printing technique is best adapted to top film, for example, for cheese, fish, pre-prepared fruit and vegetable products, ready meals, processed meat products, etc.
If you have a product that requires a printing technique with these characteristics, contact your area representative to find out more or ask for a sample.