What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your device when you visit a webpage. Their main aim is to recognise you as a user each time you visit the website, ensuring a better quality website and an improved experience.
Cookies are needed to ensure the Internet works correctly. They cannot harm your computer/device and, if they are active in your browser, they can help identify and solve possible errors on the website.
Types of cookies, purpose and function
There are different types of cookies, depending on what the data obtained through them will be used for:
These are cookies that allow the user to navigate the webpage or app and use the different options or services on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts of the webpage, remembering the elements that make up an order, registering with the website or for an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for playing videos or sound.
These cookies allow users to access services with general predetermined characteristics on their terminal, or characteristics that they define themselves. For example, language, the type of browser they access the service through, the design of the selected contents, the geo-location of the terminal and the regional configuration the service is accessed from.
These are cookies that allow advertising spaces on the webpage or app providing the service to be managed efficiently. They allow the advertising content to be relevant to users and avoid showing ads that users have already seen.
- Statistical analysis cookies
These are cookies that allow user behaviour on the website to be monitored and analysed. The information gathered with this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the websites, app or platform, and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, in order to improve the service as regards user data.
On some pages, third-party cookies may be installed that allow the services provided to be managed or improved.
SPGROUP is fully responsible for the cookies and the handling of any data obtained through our own cookies and those of third parties, and it makes decisions about the use, content and handling of the information gathered.
By accessing the website, you expressly accept the use of these cookies on your devices. If you deactivate the cookies, you may find your experience while browsing our website is not optimal.
These cookies are those we send to your computer or terminal from our own website, and which we use to ensure our webpage works correctly. They are also used to detect anything that we can do to improve the services we offer.
Our own cookies for technical features.
These cookies are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or webpage that is not managed by ourselves but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies. Each one is used to analyse current elements of the website and improve any future ones.
Google analytics cookies
Through the website, the provider uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., with its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
By using this website you agree to Google handling your information for the purposes and aims described above.
The following are the cookies used on the website:
These are cookies designed to collect and store data while you are using our website. They improve your experience while you browse our website.
Configuring your computer to avoid cookies
In order to block cookies, you can configure your browser so that it notifies you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) With Chrome, go to Preferences > Show advanced settings > Privacy.For further information go to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- b) With Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Configuration.For further information go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- c) With Firefox, you will find the option in Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.For further information go to http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- d) With Safari you will find the option in Preferences/Privacy.For further information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- e) With Opera, you will be able configure your browser in Security and Privacy.For further information go to http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/Cookies/.
Copyright © Plastienvase S.L. All rights reserved.